H E L L O S A F A R I, H E L L O K O O T W IJ K E R ZAND
Did you know this place in Holland? I found this place through the Instagram account Authenticchica.
Beautiful place to make a lot of nature pictures!
The Kootwijkerzand is a dusty area in the Dutch province of Gelderland. It is the largest dusty area
of Western Europe. It feels like you are on holiday! I was very surprised when I saw this beautiful area. I did not expect a lot, but this place is definitely a musthave to see.
With a surface area of 700 hectares, Kootwijkerzand is the largest active sand area in Western Europe. In the middle is the monumental radio station Radio Kootwijk.
You will find a combination of wind-formed sand dunes in the area. The sand travels every day, creating ever day new graceful ripples.
– Walk at the Kootwijkerzand
– Take some food with you and listen to the silence
– Wear comfortable clothes
– Perfect place for a meditation
– Go with the children, perfect area for the children!
– Make a lot of (nature) pictures
– Last but not least close your eyes!